Breaking The Laws Breaking The Laws

"I personally reached a consensus."
Alright, you asked for it, here's your 5/5.

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

Oh, we got a table-flippin' bad ass over here!
But otherwise, good job on this. I always love to see pixel art.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I am glad you like it.

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

Looks like this series *puts sunglasses on* just got a whole lot epic-er.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Tetris Mafia Tetris Mafia

Clever, clever Wogoat.

First animation I've seen by you (sorry, not on NG much :P), but this is awesome. Definitely worth the front-paging. Very clever; I wasn't sure what was going on with the first block stacking, but the "Slim Tony" (guessing that's the red 4-block high one stacking blocks) and destruction of the first row was what made me understand.

Again, very clever.

Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

What If I Draw You on My Teachers?

Awesome. Had me laughing with each explosion.
And the ending; priceless!

Now I just gotta think of something I want to draw it on...

Admincraft Admincraft

Laughs All the Way!

Was wondering what that yellow character was. Took till you said Swain for me to remember (even though a Blockhead episode was sitting right under the playing screen in the relevant flashes). Hilarious, though. The ending especially ;) (Don't want to spoil anything)

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Cool story, bro.

Hilarious, I rofl'd when you used the Rickroll on YouTube, and it was hilarious when YouTube brought out the Friday song and--Too many spoilers. It was hilarious the whole way, through, especially after the credits...(Google+ is gay...?)

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

Trolololifcation

Mostly good. Nice art, a little too slow, but nonetheless trolled as needed. "Problem, guy on killing spree?" lol Hilarious. Looking forward to maybe a sequel, whether it be next year, or next month, I'll be looking for "Madness Trollification II" or whatever.

9/10, 5/5.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Some of the best animating ever.

This was the one of the best animations I have ever seen. I love how you managed to manipulate everything in Windows, but you just spelled doom when you dubbed The Chosen One's enemy "The Dark Lord". I just hope you're up for continuing the Animator vs. Animation thing into a sort of series of animations following the story of brand new Animations (as in, not The Chosen One or The Dark Lord).

Well, really great way of returning and ending the Animator vs. Animation trilogy. I hope to see more thrillingly amazing animating and Windows-manipulation in the future, if not a whole Animator/Animation series.

8/10, though--from the moment you created The Dark Lord (or Dark, as I like to call him), it was obvious either he would dominate over One (The Chosen One) and then try to take over the computer himself, or somehow be twisted into helping One in taking over and destroying the Computer.

Anyway, great animation, hope to see more from you, noogai. (Although, it would've been nice if you released this last year on Newgrounds, when I'd first seen it on other websites)

Simple Tests Simple Tests

Wait...so, did he get the thousand bucks?

Well, this was hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen all day. Favorite tests include "Don't think about purple panties" "Find the corner of this room" "1200/0=X". Actually, my favorite part about that last one was the guy's response. Hilarious. I'm just left wondering...did the guy get the thousand?

ScaredyDave responds: