-=Goin Up!=- -=Goin Up!=-

Nice Music

This song really inclines me to play even more of Goin Up, although the beat sounds very familiar, as if you'd remixed an older beat I've heard somewhere. Anyway, great song. If there's a Goin Up 2, make more than one song!

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

I memorized this song.

That's how awesome this is. This was hilarious.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Amazing, Sorry 'Bout Your Friend.

I have a best friend similar to how you described your friend in the description. Man, I don't even sing and I'd probably do the same thing if she died. Thing is, she's sick (overdosed on painkillers) too...I hope she doesn't die...

This made me sad, though. I've never been so sad while listening to anything on Newgrounds (almost as sad though in that flash "The Northern Incident"), and it really seeped into me...

Sorry, 'bout your friend. But she'll always be with you, ya know? Probably watching over you now, and listening to this song. 10/10, man. I hope you can get over your friend (not like, forget her or anything, just stop being sad) passing away.

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

Unfair.

This is an unfair use of the Audio Portal. When I uploaded a song comprised of loops, I was banned. For this, I rate this as 0 because this song is comprised of loops.

Xbox 360 Addiction Xbox 360 Addiction

Hilarious!

That is the worst addiction EVAR, but it's almost great humor. Some nerds just think games are educational, as a way of keeping on games (some nerds actually do think that). 2+2 = sideways fish?

and how is he 500lbs. if he barely eats every few months? anyway, great voice acting song. 9/10, 5/5. StalkerX50, that should be my new gamertag.

mariobros153 responds:

He never moves from the chair, and when he DOES eat he eat out the entire cabnet lol thats how XDD but his thumbs are really exercised lol and ok I'll try to add you on Xbox Live, my gamertag is chasebernard because when I first got my xbox I was so stupid that I thought I had to put my name there Hahaha, so I'll try to add ya soon :P

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Game Intro Worthy!

This belongs in more of an intro section of a flash game.

Blunt Shmokin' Super Song Blunt Shmokin' Super Song

Video Game Theme Worthy!

I'm working on a Crackdown flash game. This is perfect! Great theme music.

Karco - Temple Karco - Temple

SADLY BAD!

I do not like the tune of the song. This song, as I have noticed, doesn't seem clear to me as "good". Sorry.

Karco responds:

What is clear to you as "good" then?

A shame you didn't like it, thanks for reviewing anyway.

All-Hard All-Hard

All Hard Music Video!

I should at least give it a try!
But this is freakin' hilarious, especially that ending. LOL