All 5 art Reviews

Captain Sharkfist Captain Sharkfist

I looked at this...

And the first thing that came to mind was "Your art is quite magnificent." It's not 10 quality, though. Not original enough.

Newgrounds is awesome :) Newgrounds is awesome :)

Kickass!

This is one of those 11-worthy art pieces. It's really original (okay, no - it's not at all), but I love how you did most of the characters, especially Dad. Dad is like a big-ass purple monster here, and that's how big he should look in the Dad 'n' Me game. Fancy Pants looks a bit weird, though, as he looks like he's dancing because of the way his feet are depicted. The back leg should be up as-well to give it that walking feel of Fancy Pants. Otherwise, you did pretty good in getting out the general "mascots" of this little (big-ass) place we call Newgrounds. Keep it up (and I can't believe you forgot the tank. if you put the tank right under Everything, by Everyone, you could've had it chasing Fancy Pants and Ugly Dawg, giving FP a reason to run.)

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Hail of Awesomeness!

This is great, and no submission is ever too late. Anyway, u should be honored that this submission was on one of Tom's posts. i praise u and ur other awesome art.

Rainy Day Rainy Day

Truly Amazing!

When I looked at this, I thought of the many varieties of kids' books drawings that I've read that had a girl in the rain. When I looked at this afterward, I truly saw a picture highly resembling all those other pictures. Good Job, Sasuya - a girl with art skills and voicing skills.

Picka-CHEW Picka-CHEW

weird.

I've always known Pokemon were pure Evil. Especially Pickachu (I hope I didn't spell that right). Anyway, awesome picture.