Breaking The Laws Breaking The Laws

"I personally reached a consensus."
Alright, you asked for it, here's your 5/5.

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

Oh, we got a table-flippin' bad ass over here!
But otherwise, good job on this. I always love to see pixel art.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I am glad you like it.

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

Looks like this series *puts sunglasses on* just got a whole lot epic-er.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Hexagon Hexagon

It took me a while to figure out the controls (for a few minutes, I was simply hitting space, turning my arrow, then failing after 3 seconds). Eventually I realized what you meant in the author comments. A great game, really, and it becomes so addictive the faster it gets.

You should really include some instructions, though (or maybe on the main menu, is that how to play?), to avoid more people like me being stupid. 4/5 Stars, 5/5 daily.

Slimevolution Slimevolution

It just goes to show that some of the more addicting games weren't made over the course of months, although the ones that are most annoying to retry after extensive playtime are. I got to 16th evolution (definitely not the highest according to last reviewer). I came back playing for more until I finally lost at 16. At that point, I agreed on the fact it was fun and addictive, but I know I won't be coming back to this...today.

I know I'll come back tomorrow for more, because Slimevolution is a keeper.

Pixelulsar responds:

Thanks!

Zombie Resurrection Zombie Resurrection

Pros:
-The art style.
-The music (at first)
-Straightforward (at least for anyone who read the mini-tutorial at the beginning)
Cons:
-A couple bugs here and there (is a game made in 3 days so no affect on my review :P)
-The music itself eventually becomes annoying...
-The levels are repetitive, continually supplying the player with a Spring and TNT.

And @rayhs It shouldn't have, because at the beginning it says some materials aren't available to you till you hit start. But whomever (whoever?) is the programmer, I don't get that? Why can't we use TNT before?

Anyway 5/10 (or in this case 2.5 Stars) and 2/10. "Nothing too new or interesting."

-=Goin Up!=- -=Goin Up!=-

Nice Music

This song really inclines me to play even more of Goin Up, although the beat sounds very familiar, as if you'd remixed an older beat I've heard somewhere. Anyway, great song. If there's a Goin Up 2, make more than one song!

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

I memorized this song.

That's how awesome this is. This was hilarious.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Amazing, Sorry 'Bout Your Friend.

I have a best friend similar to how you described your friend in the description. Man, I don't even sing and I'd probably do the same thing if she died. Thing is, she's sick (overdosed on painkillers) too...I hope she doesn't die...

This made me sad, though. I've never been so sad while listening to anything on Newgrounds (almost as sad though in that flash "The Northern Incident"), and it really seeped into me...

Sorry, 'bout your friend. But she'll always be with you, ya know? Probably watching over you now, and listening to this song. 10/10, man. I hope you can get over your friend (not like, forget her or anything, just stop being sad) passing away.

Captain Sharkfist Captain Sharkfist

I looked at this...

And the first thing that came to mind was "Your art is quite magnificent." It's not 10 quality, though. Not original enough.

Newgrounds is awesome :) Newgrounds is awesome :)

Kickass!

This is one of those 11-worthy art pieces. It's really original (okay, no - it's not at all), but I love how you did most of the characters, especially Dad. Dad is like a big-ass purple monster here, and that's how big he should look in the Dad 'n' Me game. Fancy Pants looks a bit weird, though, as he looks like he's dancing because of the way his feet are depicted. The back leg should be up as-well to give it that walking feel of Fancy Pants. Otherwise, you did pretty good in getting out the general "mascots" of this little (big-ass) place we call Newgrounds. Keep it up (and I can't believe you forgot the tank. if you put the tank right under Everything, by Everyone, you could've had it chasing Fancy Pants and Ugly Dawg, giving FP a reason to run.)

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Hail of Awesomeness!

This is great, and no submission is ever too late. Anyway, u should be honored that this submission was on one of Tom's posts. i praise u and ur other awesome art.